More Redstar Transport assets to go under the hammer
ANOTHER $25 million of Redstar Transport trucks and trailers will go under the hammer this week after industrial auctioner Pickles sold more than 200 of the companies assets recently.
The second stage liquidation sale will start in Sydney on Monday morning, with a large suite of late model trailers in dropdeck, double dropdeck and flattop curtainsiders available as well as quality prime movers including Volvo and Kenworth assets.
Auction headliners include three 2017 Kenworth K200 Prime Movers, Globetrotter Prime Movers, and Volvo FH13 and FH16 trucks.
Interested buyers will be given the opportunity to purchase multiple assets as a package.
Auctions will take place in:
- Sydney: Monday, 25 March (from 11am) at Ferrers Rd Eastern Creek, NSW 2766
- Melbourne: Wednesday, 27 March (from 11am) at 35 Fulton Drive Derrimut, VIC 3026
- Brisbane: Friday, 29 March (from 11am) at 66 Cullen Road West Eagle Farm, QLD 4009
- Adelaide: Wednesday, 3 April (from 10am) at 39 Park Ave Pennington, SA 5013
- Perth: Friday, 5 April (from 10am) at Cnr Phoenix and Sudlow Rd Bibra Lake, WA 6163
More information is available at PicklesLIVE.