Find something curious…
Transport Supervisor (Permanent)
Role Location: Miles
Role Type: Transport Supervisor (Permanent)
• Plan and manage a large team of drivers, vehicles and subcontractors to perform tasks in a compliant and efficient manner
• Monitor and maintain company fleet equipment
• Work closely with the schedulers to ensure all tasks are performed to safety
• Coordinate transport resources in a Supply Base environment
• Possess excellent communication and influencing skills.
• Identify logistical improvements to drive value in the supply chain.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following;
• Ability to work well within a large team environment and foster a culture of Safety
• Frontline leadership experience with confidence in communicating at all levels
• Extensive transport equipment capability and knowledge
• Knowledge and understanding of applicable Commonwealth/State Safety and Environmental legislation and standards, Heavy vehicle legislation, Chain of Responsibility and relevant standards
• Ability to work autonomously within a large operation using proactive approach to task resolution
• Provide exceptional customer service and maintain a very high degree of professionalism
• Experience with working within an Oil and Gas business will be well regarded
• MS Office and ERP system experience
If you want to invest in your future apply now and we will help you reach your full potential. Please email Kent.firstname.lastname@example.org.